Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thai Cabin Restaurant - Another Visit







Thought I would have another visit to Thai Cabin Restaurant. You can see the review from my first visit here: http://thewanderingfoodie.blogspot.com/2008/12/thai-cabin-restaurant.html

This time I had the Thai Cabin Noodle - Stir fried broccoli, cabbage, mushrooms, carrots and thin rice noodles in wine sauce topped w/peanut sauce. I added tofu to the dish and asked for it "hot". I have to admit that I was disappointed. The sauce was very bland and had no character. And, there was hardly even a trace of heat.

The service as last time was fast and friendly. I'm not sure that I'll try again... last time was good but today was just so-so.

Thai Cabin Restaurant
16165 SW Regatta Ln
Beaverton, OR 97006
(503) 617-4602

No comments: