Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Return To The Screen Door Restaurant
















My daughters treated me to a delicious brunch this past weekend for my birthday. They met me at the Screen Door Restaurant and they got there early so MY wait was minimal... another nice gift!
Megan had the Brioche Vanilla Bean French Toast with REAL maple syrup and it was very tasty with a side of bacon. Erin had a very delicious Bananas Foster French Toast with rum flamed carmelized bananas and cinnamon... this was to die for. And I had a wonderful Spicy Cajun Bloody Mary along with my Corned Beef Hash with poached eggs.... And, of course, a side bowl of their cheesy grits... the best grits I've ever had... Also, we had a cheese blintz with strawberry sauce... a piece of heaven... unfortunately the picture didn't turn out.
Everything was perfect!!! And, there is still lots more to explore on their menu on a future visit.

You can see my previous review of the Screen Door here:

And you can find their website here:

The Screen Door Restaurant
2337 E Burnside
Portland, OR 97214
Phone: (503)542-0880

No comments: