Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Father's Day at ¿Por Qué No? Taqueria












It was a beautiful day on Father's Day. My daughters and Erin's friend Zack met me at ¿Por Qué No? Taqueria for lunch. It was a bit busier than last time I was here but the short wait was worth it and the food was excellent.

I had the Huevos Rancheros and it was delicious... the weekend is the only time they have some of their brunch entre's and this is one of them. Megan had the carnitas Flauta's. Erin had the Taco's Verduras. And, Zack had the Taco's Porque Tingas. And, matched up with a PBR, it was a delightful outing and Father's Day ! ! ! Thanks you guys.

You can see my previous review of ¿Por Qué No? Taqueria here: http://thewanderingfoodie.blogspot.com/2009/06/por-que-no-taqueria.html

¿Por Qué No? Taqueria
4635 SE Hawthorne Ave
Portland, OR
503-954-3138

No comments: