Friday, March 27, 2009

Thailand Restaurant







I have had several friends say good things about Thailand Restaurant located just behind the Fred Meyer's at Walker and 158th. And, I have to say that the food was enjoyable. I had the fresh salad rolls and the pad thai both listed below from their online menu. The service was average, they had a reletively nice presentations of their food and the decor was clean and standard Thai theme. Being so close to home, I'm sure I'll try some more things here.

23. Fresh Rolls - Two vegetarian rolls with an assortment of vegetables and rice vermicelli, in a rice paper wrap, served with our tangy sweet and sour sauce topped with grounded peanuts.[ Fresh Rolls $4.50 ]

16. Pad Tai - The most famous! Thai stir fried rice noodles with shrimp, chicken, bean sprouts, eggs, and topped with ground peanut. [ Pad Tai $ 7.50 ]


Thailand Restaurant
15915 NW Schendel Ave.
Beaverton, OR 97006
503-629-4969

No comments: