Monday, March 2, 2009

Mio Sushi











I had a hankering to have some sushi this weekend. I was browsing the City Search listings for Best Lunch last week and spotted Mio Sushi. As luck would have it, there was one of their restaurants very close to my home. Always a good sign, it was busy but not too crowded. WOW, what a deal. I had the Roll Combination which is 8 pieces of California Roll, 6 pieces of Tuna Roll and 6 pieces of Cucumber Roll. Plus, it included a delicious bowl of Miso Soup. All of this for only $8.50. A great deal. Everything was fresh and delicious and I left happy and sated.

P.S. I had to go back this Saturday too... it is that good... this time I had the Lunch Sushi Combination (A) with 5 pieces of sushi - tuna, yellow tail, salmon, white fish and shrimp along with 6 pieces of tuna roll and, again, with a deliciouse bowl of miso soup... all for $8.95.
I can see this becoming a regular Saturday event. There is so much more to explore.

Mio Sushi
1255 NW 185th Ave.
Beaverton, OR
503-617-9442

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You missed out on the best signature items in the world. Super Eel Roll, Dragon Roll and Shrimp Pizza. I miss that place dearly, I used to go at least once a week. I currently live back in my home state of Oklahoma and there is nothing like it. I will be there this summer and spend many days getting my fill. The staff at the 185th store are incredible and if you go enough they memorize your order. Its a true treasure.