Wednesday, January 11, 2012

RingSide Steakhouse

Delicious Rib Eye

Oh, so succulent Prime Rib

Banana's Foster

This was the first time that I have been back to the RingSide since it was remodeled. And, it seems like it really hasn't changed all that much. It is still one of the best "old school" steakhouses anywhere.

I am a bit abscent minded as I forgot to get pictures of the delicious crab cocktail and the wonderful Ceasar Salads. Just love those anchovies!

My Rib Eye was one of the most flavorful steaks I've had in quite awhile. And, Colleen's Prime Rib was as tender as any I've ever tasted. What I love about a place like this is finishing with a classic dessert like Banana's Foster. Soooo good!!!

RingSide Steakhouse
2165 W Burnside
Portland, OR 97210
(503) 223-1513


No comments: